This past weekend I watched a few movies and here is what I thought.
The first movie was Don't Mess with the Zohan which I watched on Friday night at the theater. I chuckled a few times during the movie, but I thought it had no laugh out loud moments in it. It was over done with the whole Middle Eastern conflict fiasco. I thought that it was a step backward for Adam Sandler. I realize that he is Jewish and has a history of Jewish humor. It just was not for me and I will more than likely never watch the movie again.
The second movie was The Shawshank Redemption. I had never seen this movie before and I regret not watching sooner. It was a great movie through and through.
The third movie was Strange Wilderness. I watched most of the movie and laughed quite a bit. I did not make it through the entire movie however because I fell asleep. That is not saying anything about the movie, I was just tired.
The final movie was Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins. I enjoy this type of humor very much. It is not funniest movie Martin Lawrence has been in. It was rich with family values and family fun. It was worth watching, but definitely not worth buying.
Big win...and grad school finally arrives (kindof)
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment