Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just another work day

I am by no means saying that work is where I want to be right now, but I am saying that I like my job. I do not think I would stay anywhere if I did not like it. Whenever I get up in the morning I do not get down because I am heading to work. There are some pessimists here at work just like any other job and that kinda stinks because I am around them on a daily basis, but I try to make them see the good in life not always the bad. I like that there are a couple of Christians here that I can talk to about my walk with Christ. It definitely helps the job outlook whenever you share the same beliefs as your co-workers. I know it is probably against the rules to post blogs 30 minutes into a work day and I know I am blessed to be able to work in a place that does not in force the rules like a prison. I do not think the majority of our lives should be spent in a work place that makes you unhappy. One day I hope to have my own Architecture Firm where I can in force the rules and make it just a great place to live and work. I like to think I look at buildings differently than most people. Think of it this way. Each building has its own integrity and it is its own form. It has molded by mind one day and no matter what no one building is the same, they make look the same but like twins somehow they are different. I love to face challenges on a daily basis and I hope that everyday I come to work there is a new one that awaits me. It just makes the day go by faster. I love to be taught new things and hope in life that I never stop learning. If I come across something that I do not know I search and search until I find the answer. I like that the internet is so full of information, it makes find an answer that much faster and easier. I know the internet is good and bad at the same time, but what isn't? We are on a sinful world and you cannot get around that so I try and expose the good in the internet and one good thing is the amount that a person can learn on here. Well our company is having a going away brunch for a fellow co-worker who is jumping ship. I guess until I have more to rant about.....

Have a good one!
Jesus saves

No comments: