Haven't posted since last week, so I thought I would ramble a bit. This past weekend was alright, not too busy. So far today is your typical slow moving boring Monday. I have been working on a new concept for a building and so that was consumed my time for the most part. It looks like the road for the Cardinals does not ease up too much till mid august whenever they play Cincy. If the Cardinals come out of the next month within 5 games of first I think they can make the playoffs, if they are 5 or more I think it will be tough tough to make it. Go Cards! Other than that looking forward to school starting again, something different I guess. This looks to be a busy upcoming Fall for me with 18 credit hours and work piling up. Hopefully I will keep my head above water. We'll see. I bought a cheap set of golf clubs two weeks ago and have had time/money to go once. I cannot wait to go again, but it looks like this weekend might be my Dark Knight weekend. I have yet to see it and with so much talk about it I figured that it would be the one to go see. I enjoyed Batman Begins quite a bit, so this one should be good too. I hope this week is good for you and me both! Until next time have a good one!
Jesus Saves
Big win...and grad school finally arrives (kindof)
16 years ago

1 comment:
How come I'm not on your blog list?
Post a Comment