Monday, September 15, 2008

Been awhile

So it has been a while since my last post. I have not been posting for a couple reasons. First off, I have been a busy guy. With my new position comes more responsibility and more hours at work. I find myself here until 8:00 most nights. I have started working out at a little weight room here at work. I run and do stuff on the crossbow. I enjoy it. It is a good chance for me to get my mind off of things. My job has been anything but slow over the past few weeks. I had to train the new guy, then I had some Architecture work that came through and kept me busy. I then had some problems I had to tend to. This all is not to mention that school has started and I have to deal with homework and studying some nights. Well I would rather be busy then bored so I definitely ok with where I am at right now. A lot of people think that things are going to get bad around the country soon, but I keep my head up. They think that there will be famine and worse. I say that whatever happens I know that the Lord will be by my side. I hold tight to Christ no matter what. Thank him for every day, good and bad. I hope if you read this that you know to put your hope and future in Jesus Christ, because no man in this world will save you. Let me put it this way. A lot of people have faith in the next President to save them from hardship. A lot of people have faith in the economy, and then a lot of people have faith in themselves. People have faith in all kinds of things. Let me put this as bluntly as I can. There is not one person or entity on this Earth that is worth your faith. I do not have faith in the President nor do I have any kind of faith in people. They will always fail you. I have one faith and faith only and that is in Jesus Christ. Now I am not saying that he will keep me from having hardships and tribulations, but I am saying that I have faith that through all the trials in my life that he will keep me at peace and understanding. I will have the strength to make through the day knowing that when I come out on the other side, there Jesus will be waiting for me. I am a very happy person and I look forward to every day. I smile a lot and I do not try and think of the evil this world is ate up with. I keep my mind focus on here and now and I always praise God in everything I do. I am a sinner and I fail God, but it is by the mercy of God that he sent a Savior to take my place. Thank Jesus for dying for me and you. Without Him there would be no hope for the future.

Other than that I have been trying to find time to relax and spend time with my Fiancee. I look forward to seeing her everyday and am very blessed to be able to do so. I can not wait until we get married and move out on our own. I feel like the time is drawing near for us to make our own way in this world. I can not wait. We are definitely preparing very heavily for the days ahead and hope that God will give us wisdom in this time so we do not stumble and fall, but that we make sound decisions and we follow what would be Godly advice. Until next time.....Have a good one and Jesus Saves!

1 comment:

Trev said...

you are a stud. glad you posted again.