So the next month will present some new and exciting challenges for me. On Monday I take over as head of the CAD department for my company and I will have my hands tied. Let's just say that not that long ago our department employed four people. Through different changes it was dwindled down to my boss and I. Well last week my boss accepted a position with another company and this past Friday was his last day. Now I step in and try to handle work that is usually done by two people and most of the work I just learned last week. This should be interesting to say the least. We'll see how things work out in the next couple of weeks. I am sure that I will be venting on here frequently. As far as my relationship with God goes, I am going to try a thing called the 60 challenge. It is a challenge to try and spend a few moments with God in prayer or song every hour at the top of the hour. This should not be a problem since I can listen to music at work and also can close my door whenever I need to. I hope to be closer and closer to God everyday I do this. I start doing this on Monday which just so happens to be the day that I become very busy. Draw me close to you God!
No comments:
Post a Comment