Well here is Monday again bringing with it a new week. Not sure what to expect for this week. A lot could and probably will happen. Lets just say if my work place is a pot of kool aid it is about to get stirred. In one of my recent posts I mentioned that this year will be very interesting and this is one reason why. I guess I am as ready for it as can be expected given the circumstances. If you could say a quick prayer that God would guide me through the next month with strength and peace because I am going to need it. God is in control of this roller coaster and I know that it will stay on track, but I just hope it is not such a bumpy ride. Anyway a side from all that I have been helping Tiff house sit for the past weekend. Not that it is a two person job, but she likes for me to help because it is a big house and she is kind of timid when it comes to being home alone. Their dog is the coolest dog in the world and I wish I had one. Other than that school will start soon which is exciting, but it will only add fuel to my already large fire. Oh well I think I can handle it. I keep you posted! Have a good one!
In Christ.
Big win...and grad school finally arrives (kindof)
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment