Friday, August 1, 2008

Good bye July

Where did you go? Before I know it I will start back at school again. I cannot wait! If I could make money going to school I would do it. Not saying that I want to teach, but I love learning new things. I learned a lot during my semester at Carbondale and can't wait to go back. Although you have to go to school now with a constant filtering of the junk that a lot of people try and feed you. Especially at a University where you have everything from Muslims to Hill Billies. I really think this will be a very interesting year. I do not want to get off on politics and this country, but doesn't just feel like something big is about to happen? It makes me excited, but nervous at the same time. I have faith that God will shelter and protect his children. It will be very interesting to see myself this time next year. I love summer, but I can not wait until Fall. It is a very exciting time of year. I guess I should get to work. This is your typical slow Friday and it does not seem like the weekend will ever get here. Have a good one!

No comments: