Well I have been married now for a month and four days, and let me tell you it is awesome. I have really enjoyed getting to know the love of my life all over again. They say the first year is the hardest and if this is hard and I can't wait to see what easy is. Anyway, school begins on Monday and I am kind indifferent. I will be commuting to Carbondale and that should get old really quick. Hopefully the classes will not dominate my life too terribly bad. I know that there will be projects, but hopefully they will not make me stay up all night like in the past......Over the past month I have been trying to decide if I want to try using VOIP instead of a home phone line. VOIP stands for "Voice Over Internet Protocol" so it needs a decent internet connection. I just don't know if our internet can withstand it or not. I don't want to throw down the $$$ for the phones if it will not work so good. My ultimate goal is to save some money. The Skype (VOIP) account costs about $3 which is awesome if it works, but like I said is it worth the $$$ if the internet connection doesn't withstand use. We now have a little dog and it is great some days and some days I want to drop it off in the middle of nowhere. I know awwww... But seriously this dog is a little whimp dog and it whines when you stop looking at it. His name is Fonzie which of course comes from the show Happy Days, which I miss watching. Anyone know if it is still on anywhere? Also I have been extremely busy at work trying to get a project done so that is why I have not been writing as much. The Office starts back up next Thursday and I can not wait for it. That show cracks me up. I like Steve Carrell a lot and think he makes an awesome boss. Well until next time have a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment