So I am on the hunt for a book that I can read for Architecture History. I know most are not into architecture, but I was wondering what you guys use to search for books? Is there like a good website to go to in order to find books that are relevant to a certain topic. I guess I am sort of looking for an iTunes for books. I recently had a small dilemma to deal with. Whether I should upgrade my phone to an iPhone in February or upgrade my phones memory in order to carry more music on it. I decided that the most cost effective thing I could do is just upgrade the memory on my existing phone and use it as my music player. I now have 8G to play with on my Sony Ericsson and I think I can manage with that. It is a big upgrade from 2G which I have been using for a long time. I like my phone and I try to get the most out of the technology that I own so I am going to continue to use this as my music player. I have also been trying to expand on what kind of music I listen to. I check some of my friends blogs to see if they are recommending any music and i have tried some of the recommendations and liked them.
1 comment:
amazon and half.com for me.
Post a Comment