I have been really wondering how what is happening right now in this country will affect us in the present and the future. For us who are on the brink of finishing school and trying to get a job we are in some ways fortunate and in some ways cursed. We better than the people ahead of us are in a spot to really try and look into the future and see what jobs will be in higher demand at the time we graduate. We for the most part do not have 401ks and see the problem with the whole system. We can see the writing on the wall and try and plan our immediate future around that fact. I do not think we really understand though how dire the situation is........I am definitely not a pessimist at all, but this is very real and we have to take a step back and seek God for guidance through this time. We have to lean upon him for provision and peace, now and in the future. I am on my way to getting married here really soon and when I think of the step I am about to take, it makes me realize how dependent we are. Dependent on so many levels. I am about to take on the responsibility of another person. I will be the head of our household and will depend on God to lead me through that aspect of my life. Just as God is the head of the Church, I must be the head of the household. If I had it to do over, I would be in the energy field instead of the architecture field. I am in the architecture field for a godly reason, that I still have to figure out. Maybe I never will, but I thank God for blessing me with the opportunities I have been and will be involved in. I don't mind not knowing the reasoning behind where I am at right now because of the fact that I trust God with my life and know the plans He has for me are for good. Anyway I think that the energy industry will drive our country in the near future. We have to change the way we power the world and that will start in the U.S. I think. We have to be the light of the world and show the way......We have for the past 200 years, and I hope that God continues to use this country to protect his followers throughout the world. I think that oil, coal, natural gas, etc... Are temporary and God has given us an energy source that does not hurt our earth, but merely is natural and right in front of our face. Whether that is nuclear power, solar power, wind power....or something that we have yet to find...it is there we just have to forget about the way things have been done and try new things. If we do that our economy will not fail simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment