Right now I am sitting in school wishing I was at work. I do not mind school and I love to learn new things. This semester is really starting to get to me though. Physics, Non-Major Bio, American History, and Music.........All of which are extremely easy yet needed to graduate from SIUC. I hate these classes. I feel so out of place because I do not care about any of these classes one bit. I care enough to do well enough to keep my GPA up, but other than that I just space out during class and then teach myself how to do the stuff before the tests. I absolutely cannot wait to start more Architecture in the spring. When I am doing Architecture I am centered and I feel at one with myself. I can not wait to do something great. I always pray that God will use me in great ways. With my knowledge of Architecture and the associated fields I hope that God will lead me to really make a difference for those who have less. I will go where he leads me.
No comments:
Post a Comment