Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All Star Game, etc..

I figured I would do a quick entry regarding the All Star Game and what not...

I thought the game was awesome! I wish that Pujols would've contributed at the plate, and I also wish the NL would win one for once!

I thought that the game felt very genuine and classy....

It was like a breathe of fresh air! It was refreshing to see both sides actually compete and try to win the game....After this year I am feeling ok about the All-Star Game meaning something, because it was fun to watch...Great job by Carl Crawford on the home run rob of Brad Hawpe, that the best highlight! I was also glad to see Stan "The Man" Musial get the respect that he deserves! He is timeless and the heart and soul of Cardinals baseball...

I DVRed the game and watched it late at night....Which I must say was a pretty good way of doing it...It cut the gametime by a lot since I could skip through all the commercials! I was happy to finally see more of a game instead of commercials! I was pleasantly suprised with our President and how he handled the whole situation. He was relaxed and having fun which is what the night is all about! I can't wait until tomorrow night whenever baseball starts back up again! The second half should be a doozy! C'mon Cardinals, lets win the Pennant! I really hope that the Cardinals get Roy Halladay, he is one of my favorites to watch!

I have a little over a month until school starts back up! There is a lot to get done in that amount of time! It will come fast and I am ready! I love school and can't wait to hop back into things full force! See ya until next time

No comments: