There are two things that throughout my life have fluctuated. That is the closeness of my walk with Jesus Christ and my health. That being said, I would like to give myself a challenge and then frequently blog with developments about the condition of my faith and health. I think that for many reasons these two can have a great impact on each other. At times I have felt strong in faith yet my health had suffered and vice versa. So the challenge is to drop 40 lbs by the end of the year and meditate on the word of God daily. I will try my hardest to get on here and write about my daily workouts and daily Bible readings. I have been reading mostly in Psalms lately and will continue to do so. I am at a point right now where I thirst for the word and I love the Psalms, so that is where I will start. I will keep you posted on my daily thoughts and revelations. For the sake of naming this experience I will call it my Health/Faith Pilgrimage. Let's get started! LiveRight!
No comments:
Post a Comment