Hey everyone!!!!
Man it has been awhile since my last post.....My social life has been taken over by Twitter!
So what are the new developments in my life?
Well as of May 8Th my place of employment no longer is operable.....This is awful and seemingly was inevitable due to the State of Illinois not paying its bills in a timely manner...It took the company I worked for 550 days to get paid for work done for the State...550 days!!!Are you kidding me? How could any company operate under those circumstances? It is easy, they just simply can not!!! Make me sad, mad, and frustrated every time I think about it so on to other news!
This summer has been filled with a lot of hard lessons, but I am grateful that I have experienced them, because I feel as if I am a better person because of it all! Anyone who is close to me knows what all I have been through...It has been a test, and I hope that I have passed, or at least I am on my way to an A in the course... Who is the teacher? Well Jesus Christ of course! The King above all kings!
The new school year is right around the corner! First and foremost I hope that I am able to attend...That is a whole different issue and I am looking forward to finding out exactly what will transpire....
On a lighter note, tonight is the home run derby at St. Louis, MO!!!!I am looking forward to seeing some balls fly...
Tiff and I went and saw The Proposal two nights ago at the late showing...It was a blast and I am glad we did it! It was a pretty funny movie starring Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock...Definitely a chick flick, but oh well I enjoy those too!
Well I am off now to take a bike ride! Well begin posting more I promise! Stay tuned.......
Big win...and grad school finally arrives (kindof)
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment