Lately I have been putting up videos that I find that I like. I do this not because I have nothing to say, but because I have a hard time pouring myself out on these social networking sites. I feel like we all have a lot of stuff going on deep inside of us and this stuff should really be kept between yourself and a few close people in your life. I am not saying that I will not get on here and ramble about what is going on in my life, but I really do not want to expose the world to my heart. If you are close enough to me I am pretty transparent and I will talk openly to you about where I am in my walk with God and also what is tugging and tempting me in life..... To be honest I just get on here to see what is going on with my friends and stuff. I have no real use for this website. It is just a way to try and stay close to people I consider my good friends. I also want to share stupid stuff I find on a day to day basis on the internet. I enjoy watching funny videos and keeping up on world affairs. I will post stuff every now and then about myself, but this is not what I use the internet for. If I want someone to be involved in one of crisis' I will contact them and ask for help. On to the real post.
Lately I have been working on a development project for the company I work for. This is a pretty big redevelopment and I am enjoying it greatly. I really work on this stuff and lose track of time and find myself leaving work at 7 and posting something on my blog before I head out, kind of like tonight. Right now I am listening to David Crowder radio on Pandora. I love David Crowder! What a good band. The song is, "You Never Let Go." How true is that? God never lets go of us who are followers of Christ! I will say this. My life is in a major transition period. I know that many of us college students are in a major transition period. In the near future we will do a lot of things. We will find a job, get married, possibly have kids, and find a place to settle down. Is there a book we can buy that lays out each step that we should take? Probably, but I have a differently alternative that is specifically just for me. Pray, listen to God, and follow his will for my life. Thus far he brought me here. While I may not have been seeking his guidance on every moment, I have on all of the big decisions in my life. I will continue to do so. I suggest that if you are not in line with God's will that you make it your life's goal to submit to his grace. It is what we are meant for.
Big win...and grad school finally arrives (kindof)
16 years ago

1 comment:
Dude, you got it.
Post a Comment