Nothing here just waiting for the end of the day to get here. I have been busy lately with tests and work and haven't really had the time to think let a lone post something. I have a few minutes before I leave for the day so I thought I would post. I have almost decided who I will vote for. I can not bring myself to vote for either Obama or McCain. I have heard the wasted vote opinion and also the lesser of two evils opinion and I am not going for either one of them. First off I do not think either of these men are Godly men just by the fruits that they bear. I do not trust either one of them and I will not believe in them or put faith in them, because I do not believe that Jesus is their God. Anyhow I have decided to either write Ron Paul on the ballot or to vote for Chuck Baldwin. The Constitution Parties platform is very radical and it puts Jesus Christ at the center. Please think twice before voting for McCain or Obama, ask yourself who is most Godly person that could occupy the position.
No comments:
Post a Comment